Monday, January 12, 2009

Results show and New year arrivesss

So,i have waited so long fro my results to come out and i am very impatient about it because our school should be efficient enough in coming out with the results in a short period yet the results came out late.(about end of dec, i think). Guess what??? My results was like HELL!!! My mom was not satisfied.(like usual...) I even think that i am the worst among my friends yet Kong said to me,"Yeo,our results are not meant to be compared". After i heard what he said,i was glad for a while.Then,i vowed to stand up again and give it all to score and get a better result. I am also not surprised when i knew that most of my friends scored above the sky and i knew that they truly deserved it. Good job,guys!!!
Now,Chinese New Year is just around the corner and i know that everyone is busy preparing for this day.This year,i do not really feel the excitement of this coming chinese new year because i have school and i know that most of you have applied for a longer period of holiday and i knew that everyone will get their application approved and going back to celebrate chinese new year so i want to wish everyone an early HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!! Hope that everyone have their targets,objectives and new resolutions and once again good luck and enjoy your new year holiday.

No comments: