Sunday, February 1, 2009

WAs that an excuse???

The day before i came back,i went out with my friends at times square... After that,when i was on the way to lrt station, i thought of my friend who was free only on saturday due to her work and i did promised her a lot of times that i will take her out and belanja her ice-cream. She was tied to her work as she was very busy with her work even on sunday. So,my promise was not fulfilled and i was very regretful about that and i felt very upset about that. Before this,i had fong fei kei for twice when i called her out. She was very furious at that time and luckily she got her friends with her and she forgave me. Although i still call her "sometimes" but i did not do what i should and i am not a good man. As i was throwing that thought far away from my mind, i was heading into the lrt station when i saw her...... The girl that i fong fei kei and the girl that i promised an ice-cream and the girl that i want to go out with..... At that instant,i was totally stunned.... It was a second glance and i thought that she won't recognise me at that time so i just continued my steps. I had the feeling of turning back and called her name but .... i was speechless and i did not have enough courage to do that.... I cannot believe my eyes the second i saw her and she did not change at all.... She was the old she and i did not have any changes too.... What was the excuse i have??? ... Nothing.... What kind of excuse can i create for myself? I have no idea... Do i deserve to have an excuse? I don't think so.... And she is going to have a bf not long from now as i know or she may already have one ..... But i don't think that she is going to hang out much with her bf as she have work and she is going for national service soon ,March.... But what can i do? ... After a long thought,i decided to stand back and .... i don't know..... i am blur... i am lost .... i am .....

No comments: