Sunday, July 25, 2010

Promise.

I am back at my university. It is a cold night. Everybody is asleep except me? I don't know. I am still waiting for the train to come. Waiting and waiting. I waited for more than two hours. The train is still far from where it should be. I am losing my patience. Time is running out. I am feeling colder each second. Cold wind travels into the station through wind and i can feel the chill as i am half naked. My mind is getting tired and i just keep rubbing my hands. The cold was unavoidable. I had expected the worst. This is just the starting. Wait until midnight. It could be disaster. I am sleepy and tired and my mind is reacting negatively. This is not good. I just need to have patience for a while more. I believe the train will come. It will,will it? Doubts starts to form in my brain.It was not the end of my life. The cold just keep coming and my determination did not fade just like that because i am very confident that the train will come at any time now. It is already half past two. There are nobody at the station except me and the chilling weather. I heard the sound of the animals at night and i was wondering if they could bring me to where i want to go. I start to imagine. Walls and roads start to form in front of me and i was brought into another place within my mind and the cold went off for a while. I can feel the sun above me and sweats just flow down my face and i knew that i was at the station once again at noon. I am still alone at the station and i looked around for faces. What i saw was nothing more than a station and silence had been filling the station for quite a while. I was worried. The clock had stopped and i do not know the time. Suddenly, i heard the sound of a cat calling for its children. The sound came from far far away and i did not want to follow where the sound goes as i am lost as well. I felt the cold again. It was a weird feeling because i still see the sun above me and sweats are still on my face. Am i dreaming? Is this a fantasy? Am i getting insane? I am not. At last, i saw the head of the train appear from the hillside and i knew that i was going to board the train.

No comments: